Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Awesome Designer!

So I have another designer friend who I would love to feature. She has two Etsy shops that are different but Oh So Cute!
Some of her designs are recycled, some are vintage and all are Oh So Cute! I have bought from her and have seen her designs first hand!
Here is a small peak at her bio~

My name is Renee - I design and make all of the clothes you see here. I am a 32 year old single mother of 3. I have been making boutique clothing for little girls for the last 10 years and it is truly a labor of love. Ebay has been my venue since 2001 and I just joined Etsy in 2006.»-(¯`v´¯)-»I LOVE VINTAGE FABRIC»-(¯`v´¯)-»I use vintage textiles whenever possible. My clothing offers a more sophisticated style. Im not a huge fan of lace and ruffles. I like simple lines with exquisite fabrics.»-(¯`v´¯)-»All fabrics have been pre-washed, all seams are professionally finished and your garment comes to you brand new with tags and beautifully packaged.
She has two shops listed below please go and check out all of her designs!
















1 comment: