Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growing UP

Well, it's easy to say that my Little Girl is growing up! I took Mirella today to drop off her job applications.

She is getting too big...already applying for a summer job to save her own money for her very own car. We told her if she saved half, we would put in the other half. Totally fair! I wish my parents had done this for me...

She applied at Forever 21, American Eagle, Sanrio, Billabong, and Journey's Shoes. She is only working during the week and having weekends off. She needs the break. She is a hard worker and I am so proud of her to even want to get a job period, most kids would want to sit at home and be a couch potato for the 11th summer in a row...Not Mirella, she is going to save for that car no matter what!!

Don't worry baby, your brand new Mercedes is coming Senior year. You only have 2 more years to make the 4.0 and I know you will do it!!!

Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment