Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Check out this designer!

My little fairy in a jar

Chiffon flower hair clip

Super full petti skirt

AZ Cardinals petti skirt! Go Cards!
I found this awesome designer Kristyn on Etsy and she has the cutest things for baby! Here are a few items from her shop...So cute! Check out her bio below.
Chic Baby Rose was inspired by my pregnancy in the Fall of 2006. As I shopped for my little girl that was on the way, I became frustrated at the high prices and boring baby items available. Thus, Chic Baby Rose was born! My desire is to offer unique, high-quality, affordable goods for infants, toddlers and some for those chic moms too! My daughter's birth brought even more inspiration into everything I make...I hope you enjoy it all as much as I do! A special thanks to my dad who helps me out in this collective effort!
Link to her shop: www.chicbabyrose.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment