Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tori's Birthday planning is in progress!

Well it has been 4-EVER since I have posted a blog. So while this is fresh in my mind I have to write a little blurb about it.
Everyone knows how much I love to plan my kids birthday parties! Ever since Mirella was a baby, I have went WAY over the top. I am going to start the same trend my friend Neisha did and post the kiddies parties since age one! (as soon as my scanner is up)
Photos, memories and all! What a great idea. So mine is coming soon!
Anyway, back to my story. Tori's 11th birthday! TWILIGHT of course, and what perfect timing since New Moon is coming out just 4 days after her special day!
Tons of ideas are swarming my head! Then I am getting help from Neisha too since she has the best little ideas! With the combination of both our heads in this project, Tori's birthday party should be fantastic!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment