Thursday, April 2, 2009

FEATURED~DESIGNER/ARTIST


Aren't these little babies adorable. I found this artist on Etsy while I was browsing for goodies to add to my nieces party favor bags for her first birthday! I fell in love with them and each of the babies that are coming to her birthday party will get one to take home. The nine on the bottom are my babies! I hate to give them away and Tori wants one for herself now. Adorable I know.

Read about the artist below and her link is also below~Hi! I'm Kathie. I love to sew, paint, draw, quilt, crochet and everything in between. What I like the best, is sharing the things I create with others. Hope you enjoy my "Wish With Me" online shop! What I love most is to see and hear how much everyone loves my little creations. I hope you all love them as much as I love making them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment