Monday, December 1, 2008

Such a FUN Weekend




Well, I had the best weekend! Starting on Black Friday morning my oldest Daughter, my little Son and I went to the mall and shopped all day. It was super fun, I spent way too much money and got alot of Christmas shopping done! After that it was close to 3 pm and we went and had an early dinner with Daddy.
Saturday morning woke up and I made the kids a pancake breakfast! Pumpkin Pancakes from Williams and Sonoma! YUM YUM
We hung around all day, watched a movie and relaxed. I went to a few more stores this day too! Please stop me!! lol
On Sunday we woke up and had another photoshoot for Mirella B's party pics. We went to a few different locations and ended up at The Farm. It is soo pretty there. Today it was just me and the girls. Daddy took Christian to see Madagascar at the movies, it was *Boys Day Out*.
The photo shoot went well and Krista took some awesome shots of her. After we were done, off to Joann's for more shopping! I had to use my 50% off coupons. Such an awesome deal. The line was out the door for the coupon madness.....
It was the end of the day by now and we were all starved so I took my girlies for dinner at Mimi's Cafe. It was really nice for us, the three girls ALONE for once and having a GRAND time! It really was a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment